How delightful you stopped by. I recently changed my LJ name, mainly because I don’t like underscores. As
isagel put it, they’re so declassé.
This LJ will be where I post my fannish pursuits. There will be occasional deranged posts about work and cross stitching and other improbable subjects, which will often be friends-locked. I don’t want to shock your impressionable minds with all that hardcore stuff when you’re just here for the harmless cane sex. Friend away if you like, it makes me bouncy. :)
This LJ will be where I post my fannish pursuits. There will be occasional deranged posts about work and cross stitching and other improbable subjects, which will often be friends-locked. I don’t want to shock your impressionable minds with all that hardcore stuff when you’re just here for the harmless cane sex. Friend away if you like, it makes me bouncy. :)
My Stories
Prejudiced Illusions HP: LM/DM, NC-17 (Malfoycest, written for
kink_bingo)
Recommendations
-tbc soon-
no subject
Date: 2009-05-22 10:17 am (UTC)When I headed over here, several things immediately stood out: Lucius icon, Malfoycest... and cross-stitching! *giggles* We seem to share some interests :)