Dear Creator,
Let me first say I love these characters and I’m so glad you will create something with them for me! For all my requests - I do not want major character death and at this point of this WTF?!-year I’d be super thankful for a happy ending. The happy ending just a preference though, if it isn’t in the cards, I’ll understand.
I’m a huge fan of both Star Trek in all its iterations and Criminal Minds, and I can’t imagine a lot that I wouldn’t want to read about.
I love kink though I'd rather stay away from scat. I adore fluffy stories about how the boys just love each other so much <3 I'm not one for mpreg, tentaclefic or anything in that direction and am not too fond of kidfic - although if you want to feature Jack Hotchner in your story, that's an exception.
For fanvids - I just threw those requests in there on the off chance that you would rather vid than write. I know, living with a vidder, how much work goes into a vid, so just know that I will be delighted with whatever you make. I don't have any visual/auditory DNW's.
My requests:
Star Trek: Classic Timeline
Christopher Pike/Hugh Culber/Paul Stamets (TOS)
DISCO is fast becoming my favourite Trek (and that is saying something!) and the space-boos, aka Culmets, are my favourite Star Trek couple. I love how they overcame their problems and now seem closer to each other again. Pike is as of DISCO my favourite Trek captain. He embodies Starfleet for me, the sacrifice he makes when he knows what will happen to him in the future just takes my breath away. I would love for him to share a part of the love that Hugh and Paul have for each other, be it just for a moment.
Star Trek: AOS
James T. Kirk/Spock/Spock Prime
This is a pairing very close to my heart. I have a headcanon in which Spock Prime is utterly heartbroken after losing his Jim, after being with him for many, many years. Finding his love again in an alternate reality is something he never dared hope for. Nu!Spock might need some time to get on board with this - I can even see how Kirk/Spock Prime are a couple first and then bring Nu!Spock into the relationship.
James T. Kirk/Leonard "Bones" McCoy/Spock
Ah, the mighty trio. I love how Bones and Spock gripe at each other like an old married couple day in and day out, but everyone, including Jim of course, knows they adore each other. In my headcanon, the sex life of these three is blistering hot. Kirk will tell them about something new to do in bed, Spock will research it meticulously, and Bones will complain until Kirk and Spock make him see stars.
Criminal Minds
Aaron Hotchner/David Rossi/Spencer Reid
CM has been my fandom of choice for quite a while now, and while my usual pairing, Hotch/Reid, makes for lots of fun, I've always wondered what would happen if one adds Dave to the mix. Does he have a dungeon in the basement? Does he cook after sex? I can see Aaron and Dave getting it on without any problems, but I wonder how Spencer gets on with Dave.
All these pairings are close to my heart and I'm super happy you've decided to create something with one of them in mind. Thank you so much in advance!
<3
Faefyre
Let me first say I love these characters and I’m so glad you will create something with them for me! For all my requests - I do not want major character death and at this point of this WTF?!-year I’d be super thankful for a happy ending. The happy ending just a preference though, if it isn’t in the cards, I’ll understand.
I’m a huge fan of both Star Trek in all its iterations and Criminal Minds, and I can’t imagine a lot that I wouldn’t want to read about.
I love kink though I'd rather stay away from scat. I adore fluffy stories about how the boys just love each other so much <3 I'm not one for mpreg, tentaclefic or anything in that direction and am not too fond of kidfic - although if you want to feature Jack Hotchner in your story, that's an exception.
For fanvids - I just threw those requests in there on the off chance that you would rather vid than write. I know, living with a vidder, how much work goes into a vid, so just know that I will be delighted with whatever you make. I don't have any visual/auditory DNW's.
My requests:
Star Trek: Classic Timeline
Christopher Pike/Hugh Culber/Paul Stamets (TOS)
DISCO is fast becoming my favourite Trek (and that is saying something!) and the space-boos, aka Culmets, are my favourite Star Trek couple. I love how they overcame their problems and now seem closer to each other again. Pike is as of DISCO my favourite Trek captain. He embodies Starfleet for me, the sacrifice he makes when he knows what will happen to him in the future just takes my breath away. I would love for him to share a part of the love that Hugh and Paul have for each other, be it just for a moment.
Star Trek: AOS
James T. Kirk/Spock/Spock Prime
This is a pairing very close to my heart. I have a headcanon in which Spock Prime is utterly heartbroken after losing his Jim, after being with him for many, many years. Finding his love again in an alternate reality is something he never dared hope for. Nu!Spock might need some time to get on board with this - I can even see how Kirk/Spock Prime are a couple first and then bring Nu!Spock into the relationship.
James T. Kirk/Leonard "Bones" McCoy/Spock
Ah, the mighty trio. I love how Bones and Spock gripe at each other like an old married couple day in and day out, but everyone, including Jim of course, knows they adore each other. In my headcanon, the sex life of these three is blistering hot. Kirk will tell them about something new to do in bed, Spock will research it meticulously, and Bones will complain until Kirk and Spock make him see stars.
Criminal Minds
Aaron Hotchner/David Rossi/Spencer Reid
CM has been my fandom of choice for quite a while now, and while my usual pairing, Hotch/Reid, makes for lots of fun, I've always wondered what would happen if one adds Dave to the mix. Does he have a dungeon in the basement? Does he cook after sex? I can see Aaron and Dave getting it on without any problems, but I wonder how Spencer gets on with Dave.
All these pairings are close to my heart and I'm super happy you've decided to create something with one of them in mind. Thank you so much in advance!
<3
Faefyre