faefyre: (HP - deeper you cut to the bone)
[personal profile] faefyre


I don't want the weekend to be over. Next week I will have a lecture Thursday and Friday, and while I normally really like this sort of stuff, I don't feel like going. I don't know yet if I have to go the night before, what with living in Tinytown and being Far Away From Everything, and if I have to go on Wednesday I would miss an evening course of jewellry-making that I've really been looking forward to. Meh.

I think I need more Grey's Anatomy. It's of The Good.

Also, I made something prettiful if disturbingly domestic today, have a peek:





Mini NaNoWriMo


The Deliciously!Wrong!Malfoycest-Thing is turning into a story, so help me God. Or Merlin. Or Lucius. Did I mention lately I have a crush on Lucius? Dear tiny f-list, I have a crush on Lucius, The Malfoy Sex-God and Owner of the One and Only Self-Replenishing Jar of Lube. I don't want to be saved, thank you very much.

Date: 2007-11-04 06:24 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] isagel.livejournal.com
Hahaha. It's Sex God!Lucius and his magic jar of lube! You know I'll never stop finding that funny, right?

And the birdies are still pretty.

Date: 2007-11-04 06:36 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] faefyre.livejournal.com
Oh yes, SexGod!Lucius is always good to have around. Did I tell you I have a crush on him recently? Just thought I'd mention that.

Heehee, thank you, I like them too. *is ridiculously proud of embroidery!achievement*

Profile

faefyre: (Default)
Fae

August 2022

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910111213
14 151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

  • Style: Delicate for Ciel by nornoriel

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 29th, 2026 07:23 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios