faefyre: (HP - sleepy)
[personal profile] faefyre


See my icon? Isn't it so cute? *points* I found the base on [livejournal.com profile] ob_la_di_icons and [livejournal.com profile] isagel made it sleepy. Because that's what I am 90% of the time these days, so clearly I needed an icon for it.

I volunteered to stay at work longer tomorrow to give about 400 people flu vaccinations. No really, it's about 3-400. In Tinytown. Baffling. I must be nuts.

Going to sleep now.

Mini NaNoWriMo


Too tired really. 129 words, supposed to be funny, but isn't. Time for bed, really. So my brain can think something different from "Eh???" tomorrow.

Profile

faefyre: (Default)
Fae

August 2022

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910111213
14 151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

  • Style: Delicate for Ciel by nornoriel

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 29th, 2026 07:23 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios