*headdesk*

18 Nov. 12th, 2007 11:15 pm
faefyre: (Heroes - sigh)
[personal profile] faefyre
Number one on my List I Never Thought Would Ever Happen To Me - getting addicted to cross stitching.

No, really. I was a perfectly normal person until some weeks ago, when I thought, hey, I could do some cross stitching. And now I've done two cards and am making an angel for my grandma for Christmas, after that I have lined up three more Christmas cards, a Christmas table cloth and a pretty tablecloth with blue flowers.

Hours. And. Hours. Every. Day. I can't help it, it's so relaxing.

Clearly some cross stitching alien from the planet Embroideria has taken over my braaaaaaaaaain. I shall be hunted down by Sylar for my mad embroidery skills.

It's embarrassing, really.

Date: 2007-11-13 12:04 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] siamesegoth2.livejournal.com
*snort* i'm getting that way about kitting.

god im pathetic ROFL.

Date: 2007-11-18 02:40 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] faefyre.livejournal.com
LOL! We can be pathetic together then. Think I stitched about ten hours yesterday!

Profile

faefyre: (Default)
Fae

August 2022

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910111213
14 151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

  • Style: Delicate for Ciel by nornoriel

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 29th, 2026 07:23 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios