You will forgive me for not being here, because I have to watch SGA.
isagel was here and doubtlessly knew that if she just kept me on the couch with help of chocolate and wine while watching non stop for about 589 hours, I would crush so much on Rodney that zOMG I would never want to watch anything else, and spend the remainder of my days going "Oh the noes, how cute can they be?" and "Oh, they're so doing it!" and lots of "Awwwwwwwwww, Rodney!"
The Tao of Rodney made me cry. TV doesn't make me cry. *shakes fist* Awwwwwww, Rodney.
Now
isagel has written me a long mail with fancy SGA recs (doubtlessly what this entire ploy was all about, I'm so looking through all th- Look, Rodney being snarky *flail*!)
So, how do I read twenty stories at once? *whimpers*
The Tao of Rodney made me cry. TV doesn't make me cry. *shakes fist* Awwwwwww, Rodney.
Now
So, how do I read twenty stories at once? *whimpers*